Ailments can be treated effectively, only if properly diagnosed. No two person’s diseases or symptoms can be alike. Therefore, medicines have to be specially prepared to treat an individual’s ailment. No single medicine can be a cure for all patients suffering from a particular disease.
As the treatment approach in Ayurveda is strictly individualistic, the treatment of the same disease varies from person to person. Hence along with the disease, the diseased also should be thoroughly assessed. It is also important to assess the health in a normal person to prevent the occurrence of diseases.
We offer comprehensive Ayurvedic Personal Consultations with our highly qualified Ayurvedic Practitioners prior to any treatment.
A short Life style consultation is free with our Ayurvedic treatments.
What can I expect from an Ayurvedic Consultation at Green Ayurveda Spa?
When you arrive for the first time at Green Ayurveda Spa, we offer a complimentary herbal tea of your choice and a consultation form to fill which includes:
- Your personal details
- Current medical illness
- Past medical illness
- Any allergies
- Any Medications
- Family medical history
- Any recent operations or accidents
- Any history of depression or severe trauma (physical or emotional)
- Current lifestyle and daily routines
- Current diet and eating habits
- Menstrual cycles and pregnancies (if female).
If you are not really sure why you have come (it does happen sometimes!), or don’t have any particular concerns, don’t worry, as after your consultation, we can guide your body’s specific needs.
Once you have completed the form, one our Ayurvedic Doctor will do your Ayurvedic Assessment this includes:
- Pulse analysis (Nadi pareeksha) to assess the rhythm, movement and strength of your pulse. This gives us an intricate view of your energy, dosha balance/imbalance and the type of doshas (body type) involved.
- Tongue analysis, this will give us the information on the absorption of iron, about your digestion, general metabolism, and the accumulation of various types of ama (toxins, waste products) in your system.
- Your eyes are checked to see their colour, shape, movement and shine.
- Your skin surface is felt to assess whether it is soft/dry, rough/smooth, cold/warm, clammy/moist or oily
- Your breathing is observed; this will give us the information on your stress levels.
- Your chakras and aura are assessed to find out your physical, mental, and emotional interactions because they are the openings for life energy.
- Assessment of your energy blockage, health issues, current imbalances (physical or emotional).
This complete assessment will help us to determine:
Your Prakruti (Your Unique Body Type). This will be Vata, Pitta, Kapha or any combination of the doshas.
Your Vikruti (current doshic imbalance).
Understanding of your mind-body type helps us to understand who you are and your uniqueness and helps the practitioners to make a plan that is most personalized for the unique ‘YOU’.
What benefits will I get from this Ayurvedic consultation?
You will have a better picture of your body types and current imbalances (physical, mental, spiritual and emotional).
Advice on your personal diet, daily routines, seasonal regimens and prescription of Ayurvedic medicines.
Advice on yoga poses, exercise, meditation, and Pranayama breath practices.
Advice on healthier life style.
Detoxification and healing therapies recommendations which may include: Chakra balancing massage, Kundalini awakening massage, distress therapy or Panchakarma detoxification.
When you leave us, you can also expect a consultation report via email with recommended follow up treatments.